Sunday, June 2, 2013

What inspired The Outlaw of Cedar Ridge

The short answer is my imagination ran wild.  


The long answer:  My hubby and I enjoy getting out in nature, sometimes a challenging hike but often simply meandering.  On one such outing with our sons along, we were still out among the trees while the day was winding down.  Headed back to our vehicle, hubby stopped to look at something and fell behind.  I noticed his absence and turned to look for him.  For a moment in the shadows that gathered, he seemed a different person.  Imagination stirred.  I wondered what it would be like to know someone intimately yet have that person become a stranger.  That started a chain of 'what if’s and the answers to those birthed The Outlaw of Cedar Ridge.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...