Friday, November 29, 2013

Fire Writer Friday: Kari Lemor

Cowboy Marvin loves listening to the Written Fireside stories and is having great fun learning a little more about the Fire Writers  

Graciously, those who have authored a part of the round robin story have agreed to stop by, one each Friday, and visit with my curious goat. 


Stopping by this Friday is






Kari Lemor      








Thank you for stopping by Ms. Lemor.

Let's jump right in, are you a night owl or early bird? 

Night owl

You are far braver than I.  At dusk I head into the barn.  Strange creatures wonder about in the dark. 
I've even heard of a half owl half goat.  
Seriously.  

Look it's right here Hootenanny



Ooh that's creepy.  Moving on.  Who would you be, Batman or Robin?




Batman. I’m very good at organizing things, even crime fighting.






What would you think of Goatman?  I'm not good at organizing, more of a go with the flow kind of goat, but I would look amazing in a cape.

And maybe some hotpants, Oregon has been quite chilly lately.



Would you take a taxi or a limo if they were the same price?



Limo, duh! 


Hey if you have the opportunity, travel in style I say and just between you and me, riding in a limo beats standing in the bed of an old truck any day.






Do you like music?  What was the last song you listened to?  



Mrs. Robinson by Simon and Garfunkle


 
Nice guys, smooth sound but nothing for goats especially.  

Maybe you should give these guys a listen. 







What about your taste in movies, do you like scary, comedy, romance or adventure?




How about a romantic adventure?










Interesting.  Would you consider a western?













So now, what season do you like best, Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall? 




Spring


Oh I agree.  Spring is a lovely time of year, so much is green and growing and nummy.





Would you tell me a place you've never been to but would love to visit?




Hawaii 










The island state looks beautiful and I'd love to go there someday also, I hear the surfing is awesome.








Would you swim in the ocean or a pool? 




I’d prefer a lake. Second choice, pool.

May I suggest Goat Lake in Washington.  
It's a spectacular back country lake.  
There are waterfalls too!




So how would you go camping - sleeping bag under the stars, tent, trailer, fancy RV, or a hotel with room service?



It doesn’t have to be fancy. I’ll take a cheap hotel.

I recommend a Goatel 6, affordable and apples for breakfast.



One last question.  A goat walks through your door right now wearing a cowboy hat.  What does he say and why is he there?


Trick or Treat.

I heard you had extra Halloween candy
.

I dropped my hat but my costume is still on snug. By the way, I'm very fond of black licorice if you have any in that candy bag.




Her story, Canobie Kisses, 
will be published in the anthology,
"Love Free or Die: NH Pulp Fiction" 
by Plaidswede Publishing 
on February 1, 2014.

About Kari

Kari Lemor grew up as a voracious reader and was one of those kids who read with a flashlight under the covers. She always loved the stories that had a touch of romance to them. Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys, even Trixie Belden had a special someone, in her mind anyway. If there wasn’t any romance, she would add some, even to all the TV shows she watched.

As she grew older she was known to pilfer her mother’s romance novels from the ‘done‘ pile. She would quickly devour them and then be sad they were finished. So she would go to bed and continue the stories or write her own, in her head. All of these stories were always romance. It wasn’t until a few years ago, and the urging of some friends, that she decided to try putting those stories on paper. Surprisingly, to her anyway, they weren’t half bad.

For a few years she only wrote for herself and some ‘fans’ who followed her online journal. Only recently did she decide to write something for publication.




Follow Kari online - Goodreads Blog Facebook Twitter
   

Thanks for stopping by Kari!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...