Friday, December 6, 2013

Fire Writer Friday - Sue Fortin

Cowboy Marvin loves listening to the Written Fireside stories and is having great fun learning a little more about the Fire Writers  

Graciously, those who have authored a part of the round robin story have agreed to stop by, one each Friday, and visit with my curious goat. 


Stopping by this Friday is





Sue Fortin      







Howdy Ms. Fortin.

Let's get right to it, are you a night owl or early bird? 



A bit of both really but that can only be sustained for a short period of time. I suppose I’d choose early mornings over late nights.

I enjoy mornings as well.

Blackberry leaves are the tastiest, damp with morning dew.

My humans oddly prefer coffee. 




 Moving on.  Who would you be, Batman or Robin?

Robin. That big hood and cape that Batman wears, would so mess my hair up!


A female Robin, I can see it.  

I wonder if Goatman has a sidekick?


Would you take a taxi or a limo if they were the same price?


Taxi. 
Much more understated.


Understated?  

They appear rather eye catching to me. 




Do you like music?  What was the last song you listened to?  





‘Tonight’ by Kings of Leon. I’m a bit of a KOL anorak but I do listen to other stuff too.




 

They have a nice sound. 

 Do you think they need another back up singer? 

 I have a unique voice.






What about your taste in movies, do you like scary, comedy, romance or adventure?




Adventure always. Then I’d probably go for romance and/or comedy. I don’t watch scary movies, ever. I’m such a chicken!




I love adventures.  Sometimes I jump the fence to seek out a little fun and you should see my human's expressions, priceless.  



So now, what season do you like best, Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall? 



Showing my Englisheness here, I’m going for Autumn. 
Love the colours it brings. Although I have to admit, I do enjoy all the seasons.

Autumn bring apples, one of my all time favorite foods.  I'll eat all I can reach off the tree.


Would you tell me a place you've never been to but would love to visit?




Australia - it’s such a vast and diverse country.










It looks amazing.  


I would love to visit and watch the awesome racing goats in action.





Would you swim in the ocean or a pool? 



The pool. I’m not so keen on all the other lifeforms you have to share the sea with.

Pools are great.  

I wouldn't put one hoof in the ocean after Ms. Hulsman told me about the monter fish lurking in those waters.

So how would you go camping - sleeping bag under the stars, tent, trailer, fancy RV, or a hotel with room service?


Would love to sleep under the stars - as long as it wasn’t too cold.

On a warm summer night, under a full moon, it is wonderful as long as the llama is on guard. 

One last question.  A goat walks through your door right now wearing a cowboy hat.  What does he say and why is he there?



‘What do you think to my hat?’ 

He knows I’ll tell him the truth.





Sue Fortin will write for
Written Fireside: His Way Home 
Part 9 on January 14th


Sue's book, United States of Love, is available Amazon.

Since splitting from her husband, single mum Anna Barnes is enjoying her new found freedom and independence.
However, she didn't bank on working for Tex Garcia – or the sparks that fly between them. The gorgeous American chef is getting the locals hot under the collar and not just because of his culinary prowess!

One problem: Tex can't commit and women pass through his life like dishes going out to service! Will it be the same with Anna? One thing’s for sure, this All American man is determined to break her self-imposed rule of never mixing business with pleasure – and add some spice into the mix…


‘This is romance with a twist of intrigue and that meant that I just couldn't put it down!’ – MeMyBooksandI


‘This is a great little read with well thought out characters, solid plot and interesting backstory, all the ingredients for a tasty treat.’ – BestChickLit.com


Follow Sue online - Blog  2nd Blog  Twitter 
   

Thanks for stopping by Sue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...