Friday, March 28, 2014

Fire Writer Friday: Angela Campbell

Cowboy Marvin loves listening to the Written Fireside stories and is having great fun learning a little more about 

Graciously, those who author parts in the round robin stories have agreed to stop by, on certain Fridays, and visit with my curious goat.


Stopping by this Friday is








Angela Campbell     







Hello Ms. Campbell, how nice of you to stop by.  


Before we start I want you to know this goat
 thinks it's very cool that 
you donate half of your author royalties 

Now down to business, are you a night owl or early bird? 





Night owl. 

Definitely. 

I've heard that you hang out with cats.  This impresses me, owls and cats are not often friendly.  
Goats on the other hand, love feline companions.  


Moving on, who would you be, Batman or Robin?


Wonder Woman. 

Oh right, she's not an option. 

Sorry. 

She's so much cooler than either of them though. (whines)








Um, I'd rather be Robin, if it's the 
from the comics. 


He was the coolest.










He's pretty fierce

but

my heroes have always been goats. 


Meet Batman's Goat 





Would you take a taxi or a limo if they were the same price?

I rode in several taxis in New York and feared for my life each and every time. 


Therefore, I choose limo. 

Seems safer, less stressful, and probably roomier for a tall woman like me!







If you are looking for stress free traveling you should really try 
a goat taxi. 


Smooth rides for an apple tip.   






Moving on, what was the last song you listened to? 















Interesting, you like a human with tantrums but

my humans dislike it when I *cough*
I mean one of the other naughty goats throw one.







What about your taste in movies, do you like scary, comedy, romance or adventure?






All of the above. 


Okay, you twisted my arm. 


Scary.








I don't mind things 

a little 'wild'

but I'll leave the scary to you. 

  




What season do you like best, Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall? 




Fall. 


I've never been one for hot weather.




Oh yes, Fall is wonderful, 

lovely, lush blackberry bushes are everywhere.  

Sweet.  Juicy.


Nom. Nom. Nom. 


Would you tell me a place you've never been to but would love to visit?







London!





Capricorn Goats Cheese


I'd love to visit and meet two amazing Capricorn goats,
Beryl and Ethel. 
They could teach me all about bungee jumping and tweeter. @BerylTheGoat  @EthelTheGoat 



Would you swim in the ocean or a pool? 





Bathtub? 


Large bodies of water scare me.






Bathtubs are a lot of fun without the water. 






How would you go camping - sleeping bag under the stars, tent, trailer, fancy RV, or a hotel with room service?



Trailer or RV.


I don't like bugs.






If you have a problem with bugs, 
I recommend chickens.

They eat bugs and are great company.    



One last question.  A goat walks through your door right now wearing a cowboy hat.  What does he say and why is he there?


Goat says, "I hear you like animals. Can we hang out?"


I say, "Come on in and join the party." 






We'll eat junk food and watch bad movies together with my cat.





I'll bring the pop if Dusti will pick a really bad movie.  Has she heard of Mystery Science Theater 3000?  Those are a hoot. 





Angela is a fellow Harper Impulse author and was a Fire Writer for 



Angela's book, 
On the Scent

is available online at the following retailers


now.


ON THE SCENT
(Book 1 in series)

Hannah Dawson has a big problem: she’s just become the unexpected owner of a snarky cat, a loveable but not-so-bright dog… and their $10 million fortune!

Which would be awesome if it hadn’t made her the target of every wacko in the metro Atlanta area. Now Hannah and her famous pets need protecting. And there’s only one man who can help them…

Enter Zachary Collins: ex-TV star of ‘The Psychic Detective’ and street-wise private investigator – all 6 foot blue-eyed gorgeousness!

Only Zach’s got secrets of his own… not least that he finds Hannah, his client, irresistibly hot. The more time he spends keeping her out of harm’s way, the more he’s tempted to give in to the attraction and break all his own rules.



Reviews:

'Think modern day Dr. Dolittle only a lot more sexy and badass’- Books She Reads 

‘I loved the humor, suspense, mystery, action, lies, and romance in this book. I would definitely recommend it to anyone’ - The Girl Bookaholic 

‘I liked Zach and Hannah, and watching them resist their attraction to each other, only to eventually fall, was terrific! And fun. And sometimes very funny. Occasionally steamy followed by laughter (pet owners will understand).’- Book Lovers Inc 

‘a funny, paranormal, crime-drama romance novel that clearly has a little something for everyone’ - The Romance Reviews


About Angela:

I read my first romance novel at 16 and immediately attempted to write one, too. Many attempts (and a couple of decades) later, I finally published my first novel. A mild-mannered newspaper reporter with more than 15 years experience as a general assignment reporter, features editor and graphic designer, I have also worked as a production assistant in TV and film. I live in the Southeast with my rescue cat.


Follow Angela Campbell online

WEBSITE ~ FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOG 


Thanks for stopping by Angela!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...