Friday, March 21, 2014

Fire Writer Friday - Lisa Fox

Cowboy Marvin loves listening to the Written Fireside stories and is having great fun learning a little more about the 
Fire Writers  

Graciously, those who have or will author a part of the round robin story have agreed to stop by, on certain Fridays, and visit with my curious goat. 


Stopping by this Friday is








Lisa Fox     







Hello Ms. Fox, how nice of you to stop by.

Let's jump right in, are you a night owl or early bird? 





Night owl. 







A Fox that's an owl, that's a first for me but cool.  


This goat is all about promoting peace and love in the animal kingdom. 






Tell me please, who would you be, Batman or Robin?







No contest – Batman.







Love the cape.  

Don't I look dashing fighting goat crime in mine?


Superheroes should look fabulous.






Would you take a taxi or a limo if they were the same price?






Limo










You humans sure like fancy cars.  Personally, I'd rather have edible flowers but to each his own.

 When I need a ride I just hop on the back of a motorcycle, simple fun and lots of fresh air.   



Moving on, what was the last song you listened to? 






Instant Crush by Daft Punk 
featuring Julian Casablancas









Loved it.  Hey, have you heard their song 



What about your taste in movies, do you like scary, comedy, romance or adventure?




Adventure






Oh good.  
I love adventures.

I'm ready, let's go.  
Who's driving?




Sorry, I got a little carried away.  

We can't leave yet, the interview isn't finished.  

What season do you like best, Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall? 






Summer. 




Awesome, I love summer too. 

It's the absolute best time of year to jump on the trampoline.  


Would you tell me a place you've never been to but would love to visit?







Rio for Carnival








I'm up for dancing in the streets. 

Goats are amazing dancers. However, firebreathing dragons tend to singe my precious fur, so I'll leave them to you.



Would you swim in the ocean or a pool? 




Neither. 



Though I do like to look at the ocean.



I understand your hesitation about dipping into the ocean.  

However, there is something to be said about hanging out poolside.





How would you go camping - sleeping bag under the stars, tent, trailer, fancy RV, or a hotel with room service?



I don’t camp. 

Hotel with room service all the way.






That seems like it'd be a lot less work.  

Hmm. I wonder if my humans would consider that?  



One last question.  A goat walks through your door right now wearing a cowboy hat.  What does he say and why is he there?

He says, “I have your pizza. It’ll be $22.50.”

I say, “Damn, they weren’t kidding about those flashbacks.”




It's okay Ms. Fox, it was probably just a delivery from Goat Hill Pizza.  







Lisa Fox wrote for Written Fireside
in


Lisa's latest book

One Kiss

is available on Amazon.



Sometimes one kiss can change everything.

New Year’s Eve is supposed to be a night for celebration and new beginnings. For best friends Kat and Dean, it is a nightmare filled with disastrous dates and enraged ex-girlfriends!

Lucky for them, they’ve got each other to help laugh off the embarrassing, and downright inappropriate, moments. But then midnight rolls around and neither of them have anyone to kiss…

There’s no doubt this is a night they will always remember.

The real question is whether it will be a night they want to forget…




Reviews:

‘Short, sweet and engaging… had me staying up way later than I should have been’- Lost to Books 


‘A novella that will certainly warm up a cold January for its readers!’- One More Page 

‘It was warm, it was witty and it sizzled with some pretty special chemistry’- Chicklit Reviews 

‘A short, sweet and a little steamy novella about love, friendship and everything in between’- She Loves to Read 


About Lisa:


When I was young, I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up. But then I changed my mind because being a famous, yet totally undercover secret agent would be much cooler. I looked into it, but there weren’t many job opportunities. I thought for a while and concluded that maybe I should just marry well. People make whole careers of that. I fell deeply in love with Agent Mulder, but he already had Scully, and I don’t share.

So, instead, I became a writer.

Now I get to be all of those things and so many more.


Follow Lisa Fox online
WEBSITE  ~  FACEBOOK  ~  TWITTER  ~  BLOG 
GOOGLE PLUS  ~  GOODREADS 

Thanks for stopping by Lisa!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...