Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Holidays Harper Impulse


Do You Remember The Making of Us?

I Found You that Sinfully Summer, that Loving Summer, the Summer of Surrender and offered you The Illicit Love of a Courtesan. We shared One Kiss, The First Kiss and then I lost The Passionate Love of a Rake. That’s The Trouble with Mojitos, one night I was All Wrapped Up in You,
Falling in love, only concerned with if it would be Your Room or Mine, but the next morning I was Waking up in Vegas alone.

Suddenly, a knock sounded on the door.  Hope soared.  For a second, I thought you had returned until a woman called out,


Did Someone Order Room Service?

What's a Girl to Do?  Say it with Sequins: The Rumba? No, I couldn’t escape into dance and live in Sound Bites. You were The Best Thing I Never Had, well briefly had, and I couldn’t forget The Last Kiss.

My Wing Girl advised moving on, told me How to Win a Guy in 10 Dates and all about The Park Bench Test but I didn’t want to be the Manhattan Millionaire's Cinderella. Trust in Me, I knew Plus One is a Lucky Number and I wanted Loving Winter Nights with The Outlaw of Cedar Ridge 
Forever.

For a chance at a Loving Christmas, a Loving New Year, and to flip through The High Street Bride's Guide 
someday, I sought out The Keepers: Sienna and Archer. Through them, I learned Something Wicked separated us, how Lipstick On His Collar caused Braedric's Bane which led to Caedmon's Curse and the loss of Candra's Freedom.

Returning us to the United States of Love required braving the Forbidden. I traveled Beyond Grace's Rainbow and used Rowena's Key to find The Songbird and the Soldier. They had me listen to the Confessions of a Chalet Girl and learn all the Secrets of her Revenge.

I knew then that The Kiss Before Christmas would unleash the healing magic of true love. Decked out in my holiday best and determined not to repeat The First Christmas Without You, I confided in The Lawman of Silver Creek that my Santa Wore Leathers.  He directed me to the party for 
Christmas at Thornton Hall.

I arrived On the Scent of holiday cheer, pine boughs and spiced wine, bearing A Stocking Full of Romance. As the clock struck midnight, I Found You again and, with tears of joy wetting my cheeks, asked you please Kiss Me on This Cold December Night.

And we lived happily ever after.





Happy Holidays Harper Impulse


20 comments:

  1. Love! Love this, Lori!!! So creative!!! Thank you for this lovely gift to all of us!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, you have such a gift, you're so clever, have a lovely holiday! :D
    Love, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) I hope you have merry times in the days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's brilliant, Lori! Thank you! Have a lovely Christmas, have a wonderful time with the new addition to your family, and here's hoping 2014 will bring you lots of book sales :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Zara, so happy you enjoyed it. And may the new year bring good times to us all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that! So clever Lori, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope the wee ones are feeling good now, and looking forward to a Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  7. What a talented lady you are! Brilliant! Happy Holidays!

    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish for just a few moments I had half of your creativity!!! Lori, this is so awesome! Thank you so much for this lovely present! You rock, girl. Honestly, you are just too good. Thank you, my friend. Happy holidays to you and your wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh AJ thanks. I wish I had some of your energy and talent. You are amazing!

      Delete
  9. Wow, isn't this fabulous? All of us together...in one spot...lined up like pretty bottle of wine on a festive holiday decorated shelf. What an awesome job. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vonnie what a lovely way to describe this, thank you.

      Delete
  10. Ah, truly wonderful. Merry Christmas, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...