Friday, April 3, 2015

First Fight Friday: The Enchanted Rose: A Misty Hills Novel by Nadia Nader


Goats solve their differences head-on. They don’t give the silent treatment or yell, they butt heads, and then it’s over.

Cowboy Marvin has learned humans resolve issues differently especially those romantically involved. His curiosity sparked, he has invited authors to stop by on Fridays and share the first fight out of their latest book.



Author



Nadia Nader

        
           is here for ...



First Fight Friday 

with a scene from 


The Enchanted Rose
A Misty Hills Novel

When Vivian’s mother dies in a tragic accident, her world is turned upside down. Her life, as she knows it, is over. A new life, 
full of her mother’s secrets, begins…

Can Vivian let go of every truth she believed and discover who she really is, before the dark secrets hidden within the supernatural
town threaten to consume her and those she loves?

firstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfr

“Why do you hate me so much?" I burst out, my voice accusatory. "What did I do to you? This sucks for me! My mom died! I’m the one who had to move hundreds of miles away to live with people I didn’t know existed.”

Rose jerked to a stop and turned to me. We were on the path, halfway home. A dense forest was to our side.

“This sucks for you?” Rose was incredulous. “You?”

Her face flushed beet red, mirroring my own. Her blue eyes burned into me. “I’m the one who was left behind! All you have to do is get through high school, and then you can leave again and go wherever you want to go! I’m the one who is stuck here forever!”

“What are you talking about? You can leave, too!”

“No, I can’t!”

“If it’s about money, there are scholarships and other ways to get through school…”

“It’s not about money! We have plenty of money! All we have is money!” She paced back and forth in front of me.

“Then what’s it about?” I yelled back, bewildered.

“I’m the firstborn! I can’t leave Misty Hills!”

My heart beat as though it were going to burst out of my chest. The tingling in my hands grew so strong I was rubbing them roughly against my arms so I could focus on what Rose was saying. “What are you talking about?”



Copyright © Nadia Nader
firstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfridayfirstfightfr

The Enchanted Rose by Nadia Nader

When Vivian’s mother dies in a tragic accident, Vivian’s world is turned upside down. Her life, as she knows it, is over. A new life, full of her mother’s secrets, begins…

Sent away by her father to live with two eccentric aunts on the mysterious Tremaine Estate, Vivian comes to learn that a powerful curse lurks over her family – one that only she may have the power to break. With each day she spends in Misty Hills, Vivian uncovers more unsettling discoveries about the town, her reclusive family, and herself.

Can Vivian let go of every truth she’s ever believed and discover who she really is, before the dark secrets hidden within the supernatural town threaten to consume her and those she loves?
The Enchanted Rose
A Misty Hills Novel
is available on
   Amazon ~ Kobo   


Follow Nadia Nader online

                                                
Thanks for sharing Nadia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...