Thursday, August 15, 2013

Release Day!


Today is the release day for my western historical romance 




This is the first book in a series of three linked books

Series Title: The Men of Fir Mountain

I'm jumping up and down excited!

It's been a head spinning few months.  

I received "The Email"  in May, 

signed with Harper Impulse in June, 

was officially announced in July 

and today, August 15, 2013, my debut book is published.

My dream is reality!


To start off my celebration 


author of  


 has invited me over to 


for a release day party!

Please hop over and check it out ^_^



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lori! WOO-HOO! I hope you're celebrating big time. I bought The Outlaw of Cedar Ridge and can't wait to dig into it this weekend.

    May this be the start of a long and amazing career!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aileen! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...